We only hold 30 weddings a year at Mickleton Hills Farm, ensuring the exclusivity we offer.
So book early to avoid disappointment.
Enjoy the excitement and preparations of your special day. Decorate and set up your wedding whilst relaxing in this beautiful setting, helping you to savour every moment and providing a true home from home.
When you need a break from the planning and preparations, enjoy a long walk through the Cotswold countryside with breathtaking views, book an in-cottage massage or lie back and immerse yourself in a bath of bubbles.
On the day of your wedding wake up at Mickleton Hills Farm surrounded by your friends and family.
When the celebrations begin you and your guests have exclusive use of the farm to enjoy soaking up the sun, the setting and the joyous atmosphere of your wedding day.
Truly exclusive use. Our wedding package promises complete privacy for your wedding
Our truly bespoke service allows you to have your wedding just the way you imagine it.
Whilst we are here to assist in all your planning needs and can recommend a wide range of local suppliers, our flexible approach allows you to have control of every element of your big day. We have no restrictions on your choice of caterer and suppliers making Mickleton Hills Farm unique.
Our 4 day wedding package and on site cottages offer you the time to perfect your day and the opportunity for your closest guests to join for the days before, the decorating and preparations. The evening before the big day, relax in the garden with a glass of bubbly and a striking sunset or walk to Chipping Campden for a family feast to kick off your celebrations in style.
Our wedding package includes:
• Exclusive use of the venue and wedding barns on the day of your wedding.
• The ‘Wool Store’ Honeymoon Suite Cottage for the Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights.
• Exclusive booking ability for all four on-site cottages.
• Use of up to 15 x 6ft round tables, 1 x 3ft round cake table and up to 150 chairs for the wedding
breakfast and ceremony (if booked)
• Full use of the grounds for drinks reception, photos etc.
• Access to decorate the barn on the Thursday and Friday before your wedding if required.
• Full Yamaha sound system for background music and wireless microphones for speeches.
• Full commercial kitchen included for use by any caterer*.
• Free choice of any band with full sound system for band set-up provided .
• Full bar stocked and staffed for day and evening celebrations.
• Adaptable lighting system in our Party barn, customisable to match your day.
• Licensed Barn for Civil Marriages and Civil Partnerships (additional hire fee)
The Woolstore Honeymoon Suite
Included in your wedding package is 3 nights in our honeymoon suite the Wool Store.
Fitted out with everything you need the Wool Store is converted from one of our traditional farm buildings, preserving all the original character whilst giving you every modern comfort.
This private one bedroom cottage allows you to saunter away from the party, knowing home isn’t far away. At the end of your celebrations kick off your dancing shoes, submerge yourself in a bath brimming with bubbles with our luxurious Temple Spa products and be welcomed by fresh white linen on top of a memory foam mattress.
All weddings for 2021 are priced at £8,000 (including VAT)
Other On-Site Accomodation
We have a further 3 cottages available for friends and family to rent.
Shepherd’s Snug – Sleeps 2
Ewe Cottage – Sleeps 5
Lamb’s Lodge – Sleeps 3
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to book the cottages. We ask for payment in full to confirm cottage bookings.
For the day and evening of your wedding celebrations we guarantee no other parties will be on site and the cottages will be empty unless booked by members of your wedding party.
Please note the cottages will be available to be booked by third parties for the days before and after your wedding. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Ask Us a Question
If you have a question about Mickleton Hills Farm please don't hesitate to get in touch we're happy to help