Unique Four Day Wedding Package
Saturday wedding with set up days, on site cottages and your choice of suppliers in the Cotswold countryside.
Exclusive Saturday weddings with one wedding per week and only 30 weddings a year welcomed at Mickleton Hills Farm.
Unique 4 day wedding package, on site cottages and set up days to enjoy your pre wedding excitement with your closest guests.
Complete privacy within our 40 acres of sheep pasture.
Unique and personal details of your day with your choice of suppliers.
Make Your Wedding Day your own.
Our Wedding Package Includes:
– Exclusive use of the venue and wedding barns on the day of your wedding.
– Full use of the grounds for drinks reception and wedding photos.
– Access to decorate the barn on the Thursday and Friday before your wedding.
– The ‘Wool Store’ Honeymoon Cottage for the Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights.
– Full bar stocked and staffed for day and evening celebrations.
– Yamaha sound system for background music and wireless microphones for speeches.
– Free choice of any band with full sound system for band set-up provided.
– Commercial kitchen included for use by any caterer.
– Adaptable lighting system in our Party barn, customisable to match your day.
– Exclusive booking ability for all four on-site cottages.
– Use of up to 15 x 6ft round tables, 1 x 3ft round cake table and up to 150 chairs for the wedding breakfast and ceremony
– Licensed Barn for Civil Marriages and Civil Partnerships (additional ceremony fee)
All weddings are priced at £8,000 (including VAT)
Details Of Your Day
From Ceremony to Celebration…..
Mickleton Hills Farm comfortably welcomes between 80 – 150 guests for all parts of your wedding day. Our 18th Century Grain Barn is licenced to welcome civil ceremonies and later transforms into our party barn with in house bar, Yamaha sound system and adaptable lighting system.
Toast The New Mr & Mrs……
We are a fully licenced venue and provide all drinks for your day. We have a fully stocked locally sourced in house bar and we’ll invite you to a complimentary wine tasting at the farm with our supplier Haynes, Hanson & Clark where you can pre-purchase as much or as little drink for your day as you wish. We don’t have a set drinks package so you could even just have a cash/card bar for your guests.
Wedding Breakfast and Evening Food……
Our oak framed dining barn welcomes any Wedding Breakfast of your choice, with commercial kitchen for use by your chosen caterer. Our outdoor cooking space offers a change of style and caterer for your evening celebrations.
Cotswold Countryside …..
Our garden courtyards welcome confetti, drinks receptions, lawn games, and outdoor cooking space. When the celebrations begin you and your guests have exclusive use of the farm within the privacy of our 40 acres of sheep pasture, a perfect backdrop for stunning wedding photos.
A Day Unique To You…..
The details of your day are completely unique and personal to you by choosing your own suppliers. Food of all styles can be enjoyed with any caterer of your choice, flowers tailored to your unique personal style by your own choice of florist, whilst your favourite band ensures your perfect party and celebrations.
With our 4 day package you have time to decorate and set up your wedding and enjoy seeing all the details you have carefully chosen come together to bring your day to life. Imagine a family meal in a local pub the night before and waking up on the morning of your wedding at Mickleton Hills Farm relaxed in the knowledge that your day is uniquely set up just the way you want it.
The Woolstore Honeymoon Suite
Included in your wedding package is 3 nights in our honeymoon suite the Wool Store, converted from one of our traditional farm buildings, with original character and modern comfort. You will not have far to tumble after wedding celebrations finish, to rest happy dancing feet and enjoy this cosy cottage for two.
Other On-Site Accomodation
We have a further 3 cottages available for your closest friends and family.
Shepherd’s Snug Sleeps 2
Lamb’s Lodge Sleeps 3
Ewe Cottage Sleeps 5
We only accept cottage bookings from the wedding couple to ensure your have your chosen guests with you here.
Book a Wedding Viewing
Or Ask Us a Question
Please don't hesitate to get in touch.